Thursday, May 24, 2007

¡Bienvenidos a Megatron and Friends!

Welcome amigos- Keynesian scholars, trekkies, neocons, republocrats, democrins, tree and hip hugglers, banana boat crews, lovers of all things Decepticon.

I really have no concept of how wide or far or small or narrow a blog actually travels but I've seen enough refuse I thought, WTF? (I'm not big on acronyms but I heard that one on radio commercial two days ago and I've been fascinated how it cleared the FCC ever since...)

I think the Blog name here speaks for itself, but to make a short story long (as I'm fond of saying) - what better title for a guy who gew up in the 80s and never quite finished? Of cours there's a trait I share with my fellow 80s alums- we all still play video games (I had a Intellivision) watch the holy trilogy at least twice a year (and try to pretend Eps I,II and III never really happened) and rock on with endless conversations about who really was the blue lion pilot - Sven or that hot blonde in the pink space suit?

Anyway, I also had the big guy (probably still do somewhere) as a matchbox toy in like 1984. I remember because there was one other kid in the fourth grade who owned Optimus Prime. Funny how he thought Megatron was cooler where I couldn't wait to see the truck transform into Autobot base mode.

But I digress (which I will do frequently, along with parentheses).

I think about sports, politics, TV, movies, workplace nonsense and all sorts of other nonsenses. I'll try to keep it clean (for the most part).

No comments: